Monday 23 May 2011

Starch Blogging Debut

So I've finally started a blog. The same week that I got a Twitter account (@Starch_Jarvis) too - holy social networking Batman! I've been meaning to do this for a while, mainly to document how my poker career is going but also on some other subjects which will likely revolve around food and overpriced niche beers.

I've been playing poker for a living for about 9 months now, all on PKR.com under the name 'MrStarch. The story behind that isn't too exciting - my mate Gas gave me the label because I eat too many potatoes. I quite like it anyway. I also write poker articles for Stacked, PKR.com and PokerPlayer magazines, which is good for paying the rent when poker isn't going too well.

Boring intro post nearly over. I just want to say a quick good game to Mark 'Shafty' Stuart, BrotherMuzone17, JJBird22 and Craig McCorkell for playing awesome at PKR Live this weekend and coming up just short. One of us should have won it.

Cheers,

Ross 'MrStarch' Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment